March selection: Submission deadline January 15.1.2020th, XNUMX
A selection of submitted haiku and tanka appears in every issue of Sommergras magazine. Participation is not restricted to members of the DHG. Each author can submit up to 6 own submissions - Haiku (max. 3) and Tanka (max. 3) in German (also in other languages, then with German translation).
- Each member of the DHG has the option of naming a haiku or tanka, which should be published on a member's page if the jury disregards it.
- The haiku and tanka of the jury selection will be published in the order of the points scored.
- The jury consists of three judges who evaluate the anonymized entries.
- The members of the selection group do not submit their own texts. Only previously unpublished works can be submitted (also applies to publications in blogs, forums and workshops etc.).
- The selection will be presented online at the beginning of March, June, September and December, as well as included in the quarterly DHG magazine SOMMERGRAS.
- A maximum of three works by each author per selection will be published.
- With the submission, the author declares that the texts come from himself. All rights remain with the authors. The three-member jury is made up of alternating DHG members.
- Petra Klingl is in charge. Please submit your contributions via »this online form by mail to: Petra Klingl, Wansdorfer Steig 17, 13587 Berlin